TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I thought they were 62mm?
People Seeking Info

Subject I thought they were 62mm?

Posted by Zvil (FL) on March 21, 2015 at 5:44 PM
  This message has been viewed 268 times.

In Reply To What ever happenned to the 60mm billet TBs? posted by ConVerTT on March 21, 2015 at 01:11 PM

Message either way I'm part of that group, his latest hold up is the delrin spacers if I'm not mistaken? The machine that makes them at his shop is "booked for the forseeable future" but he offered me the chance to have them shipped with a $20 credit because I can buy those spacers from CZP, however since I am deployed for a few more months I see no reason to rush when he could possibly have them completed by the time I need them anyway. I don't imagine there will be a noticeable gain of power unless there's cams and headwork done, I don't think the throttle bodies are the bottleneck, especially since they're after pressure. Maybe throttle response will change, maybe power at peak rpm will increase? I'm wondering if someone *cough cough Harry* wouldn't mind helping me do a 3rd party dyno test to confirm gains. I plan to do headwork and oversize valves when I rebuild the motor which isn't anytime soon I hope :)

(discussion on ptu relocation)
"No good reason to put it there anyway. -Bernie (NoVA)
False -vorpalZ
False. -Bernie (NoVA)
You're correct, there are 3 good reasons -vorpalZ
False. -Bernie (NoVA)
Wow, right again, just remembered another, make that 4 -vorpalZ"
XD

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.